Straight in to it I guess.
1. What would you change about yourself if you could? Easy one, my anxiety and depression. Would love to get my old confidence back, but I am working on all of that.
2. What is your favorite thing about your career? I get to play a small part in people’s big, special days. 95% of my work is within the wedding industry.
3. What is your favorite book to read? I have just started reading again, but I have always felt the most recent book I have read is my favourite. I have just finished Tom DeLonge’s “Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows”. If you have any interest in Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, then this is certainly a MUST read.
4. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? On Sunday I went to see “War for the Planet of the Apes”. I must admit I absolutely LOVE the reboots of these films, but one thought crossed my mind mid film, “who are we meant to be cheering for?”. You are rooting for Caesar all the way through the film, but I guess that means we are rooting for our own extinction? Haha, fantastic film(s) and highly recommended.
5. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? Football. Always has been, always will be. It’s so weird to connect to a sport so emotionally, but that’s what football does for me. I recently “retired” from playing due to my mental health, but it is now a target to get myself back, fit and playing once again.
6. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? For me, I would just want to be a Spider-Man and Deadpool hybrid. Imagine a badass Spidey with an accelerated healing factor. Insane.
7. What’s your favorite movie? Up until recently, “Anchorman” was my favourite movie. With the release of “Deadpool” and “Spider-Man: Homecoming” in recent years, Ron has unfortunately lost his title.
8. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? Well, I am not a coffee fan, so mine would be a hot chocolate. The celebrity would be Tom DeLonge. I would love to talk about Blink-182 through the years and all about his new books on Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I actually think I’d like to follow in my in-laws footsteps and become a photographer. One of my new goals is to take a photography course, and learn all about the art and different styles.
10. What was your first job? My first job was in McDonald’s.
11. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? It’s got to be Blink-182, with Mark, Tom and Travis.
12. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Only English. I did French and Sign at high school, and remember very little. I would love to learn Sign again, and I am considering learning Spanish also.
So that is a little bit about me. I hope you enjoyed.